In the Morning we got to go out on the jetskies with the wagstaffs. Logan wasn't so sure about them but loved playing with G-ma Wagstaff and Auntie Jess...
Monday, August 16, 2010
4th of July :)
Family Tiedye Shirts! Josh and I made these Tiedye shirts for our family, that's one of the many things i love about being married to Josh he always loves my ideas and helps me get them completed... :)


In the Morning we got to go out on the jetskies with the wagstaffs. Logan wasn't so sure about them but loved playing with G-ma Wagstaff and Auntie Jess...

In the Morning we got to go out on the jetskies with the wagstaffs. Logan wasn't so sure about them but loved playing with G-ma Wagstaff and Auntie Jess...
Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!
2 comments:
I've missed reading your blog. Pictures on facebook are fun but I'd much rather read all your thoughts and experiences :) Glad your back!
I am so glad we have these to stay caught up. I love the shirt idea, very cute! Your little family is so cute!
Post a Comment