Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MAY!!!!!

May is going to be so exciting...
Being pregnant has been so fun! I had a friend ask me yesterday how it's been and i responded so great...Which her response was, I don't hear that often from pregnant women?!? I love being able to feel the baby, have any craving fulfilled because I'm "PREGNANT", but mostly just the fact of knowing I get to be a mom in just a few months. We can hardly wait to find out what we are having in just 1 short week MAY 11th so be sure to guess... Josh has been such a great dad, he'll kiss the baby good night for us both since i can't reach and gets so excited about little things. Just last week he showed me in his note book all the names we've like and he'd been practicing writing each of them. We're so excited and will for sure keep you posted on the excitement...
And we're going to Hawaii in two weeks... We're so lucky and will be sure to post all about our May Adventures...

* The pictures are some things we've done in the last little while...

Maddie helping out aunt tiffany..



Josh helping paint Manda and Kasey's new home...



Sister Jessica and Brent going to Prom...



a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhaD9dzyS-_9SRiAehl5_QSdm_LV6u7jLI0cxrXkMvDNXyxZt5v2GpzqzicebyisqGu6Gmiy7MXgRJaNX9luHQdcBH7lwT1E9ydzRLfp3neYWUH6gtUOnUV-cVsRas_yUbo3wZJzRKa5U1O/s1600-h/C+208.JPG">

5 comments:

Sally Young said...

So cute. And I voted that I think you are having a girl:) You are going to make such a cute Mom. I am excited that you are so excited about your new little one. Josh is so cute with this name note book.

Melinda said...

I think you're having a boy! Don't know why, but there's a 50/50 chance I'm right! haha I agree with Sally, that is so cute that Josh is practicing the names! love it!

MakingChanges said...

YEAH! I am voting for a girl (it seems to run in your family). Your mom had a girl first, your sis had a girl first. Follow the trend! Or are you gonna bust out of that? Hmmmmmm!

Becky said...

You are going to be a great mom K! And J sounds like he is going to be a great dad! So exciting to hear how excited you guys are! Have fun in Hawaii! Luckies!

Emily said...

I agree with Sally too, but there may be a chance of having a boy. I was in the car with Josh and Kerra one day and they told me what they were gonna name the baby. The names are SO CUTE! Josh and Kerra make great parents.

Just Married

Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!