Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's a BOY....

Here's an idea of a baby room that we've liked... September just can't come fast enough!! Love you all and we'll be sure to keep you updated..



Cute Shirt I found at Smith Market Place...





At the Zoo just over 5 months pregnant! Can you tell i'm trying to poke it out because it's not really showing that much! Next month :)

11 comments:

Becky said...

Finally a baby bump picture...and you aren't even showing...barely!!! SO cute!

It's a boy!!! Yea! You won't have to struggle with putting ponytails in his hair!

Jenifer said...

Hey- Go on ebay and check out the baby bedding sets. I got Delaney's on there for $40 it is a Room in a bag set retails at boutiques for over $500. What a steal!

chandra said...

Cute baby room! I loved getting all the stuff for the room. Love the picture of the bump! hope you are taking pictures every month to scrapbook :-)

MakingChanges said...

Kerra, You are just too cute, little prego! I can't wait to see what your baby recipe looks like. Love ya!

Kim said...

You look so cute!!!! and I love that bedding set.

Sally Young said...

Cute Cute. You look great pregnat! I like to baby room idea too.

Heidi said...

You look adorable Kerra! We are so excited for you! A boy will be wonderful. Any names picked out?

emily said...

congradulations future parents Kerra and Josh!
I'm ready to babysit.
We are so excited to have a new member in the family, and Susan and Steve must be excited to be grandparents.
and Jessica is probably excited to be a aunt.

Dani Em said...

Oh my heck I didn't even know you were pregnant! are you guys still up here in Logan? We should for sure get together sometime!!

Claire said...

Love the little jumper. It's been great to talk to you lately. We should definately keep it up. Love you!

emily said...

Kerra, you need to write some more news about the baby. You havent written since MAY! we are so ancious to hear all about it!

Just Married

Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!