Logan has loved going on the runs with us too. He'll notice all the things we don't think twice about, like ALL the dogs, Motorcylces, Airplanes and Trucks. I've actually really started enjoying running too. I pointed out to josh how in a car you don't get to smell all the smells of summer and spring like we have on these runs. My favorite was when a field was being plowed, the smell of the DIRT was so yummy and reminded me of my childhood when we would garden. On this run we had an older gal say "I'm not sure if that looks fun or not!" I wish i wasn't so out of breathe otherwise I could have told her just how much fun it really is to run as a family :) Josh's quote for this run, "4 miles down, 9 more to go!"
Saturday, June 25, 2011
4 miles!!!
We ran our first "LONG" run which was only 4 miles but boy did it fill good! We've decided to take pictures each week after our long runs so we can remember how much fun it is training for a race and also to see if we get hotter in the process! Although Josh is defiantly the hottest 4 mile runner i have ever seen :) Can't wait to run this race with him! August 27th can't come soon enough...
Logan has loved going on the runs with us too. He'll notice all the things we don't think twice about, like ALL the dogs, Motorcylces, Airplanes and Trucks. I've actually really started enjoying running too. I pointed out to josh how in a car you don't get to smell all the smells of summer and spring like we have on these runs. My favorite was when a field was being plowed, the smell of the DIRT was so yummy and reminded me of my childhood when we would garden. On this run we had an older gal say "I'm not sure if that looks fun or not!" I wish i wasn't so out of breathe otherwise I could have told her just how much fun it really is to run as a family :) Josh's quote for this run, "4 miles down, 9 more to go!"

Logan has loved going on the runs with us too. He'll notice all the things we don't think twice about, like ALL the dogs, Motorcylces, Airplanes and Trucks. I've actually really started enjoying running too. I pointed out to josh how in a car you don't get to smell all the smells of summer and spring like we have on these runs. My favorite was when a field was being plowed, the smell of the DIRT was so yummy and reminded me of my childhood when we would garden. On this run we had an older gal say "I'm not sure if that looks fun or not!" I wish i wasn't so out of breathe otherwise I could have told her just how much fun it really is to run as a family :) Josh's quote for this run, "4 miles down, 9 more to go!"
Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment