Today I'm thankful for those that serve our country! In high school I didn't appreciate this as much because of my tender heart, I hated history. It seemed that only really sad things happen in war. Don't get me wrong war is for sure sad but I missed the point of what those wars were doing and are doing for me as a US citizen. I'm so grateful for those men and women who bravely fought in Gettysburg, those who when their ships were being bombed jumped in the plane to try to fight against the unknown Japanese attack or those that ran into the twin towers to help people get out. These are the moments that I failed to see, people risking their lives out of love for the country that they live in and the freedoms they enjoy. I'm so thankful for them and the sacrifices they make daily! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Day 6
Today I'm thankful for those that serve our country! In high school I didn't appreciate this as much because of my tender heart, I hated history. It seemed that only really sad things happen in war. Don't get me wrong war is for sure sad but I missed the point of what those wars were doing and are doing for me as a US citizen. I'm so grateful for those men and women who bravely fought in Gettysburg, those who when their ships were being bombed jumped in the plane to try to fight against the unknown Japanese attack or those that ran into the twin towers to help people get out. These are the moments that I failed to see, people risking their lives out of love for the country that they live in and the freedoms they enjoy. I'm so thankful for them and the sacrifices they make daily! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!
2 comments:
We are very blessed indeed. This is such a fabulous idea. I'm done with my Memory for Monday that I did last year, I may have to do something like this. My friend did a 'Family Friday' for months highlighting everyone in her family, but I like the idea of extending it to more people. You are great Kerra!!!!
Thanks for this post! You are awesome. I am so glad I am related to you :)
Post a Comment