Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30

Presenting the most amazing 90 year old you'll ever meet! Who just happens to be my great-grandma! Happy Birthday Grandma... This lady is in my top 10 most inspiring people! I love her so much and have so much respect for her. She is the most loving person you'll ever meet and will share valuable life advice with you. She always has a smile with her. She is a great cook, I aspire to be as good as her. She has such a love for her family, and will drop everything she's doing to visit with you. I've been fortunate to have her live right around the corner and while I lived at home I was there every week! She taught me how to love life. She still lives and cares for herself at the age of 90!!! She has always been so beautiful too! Getting her hair and nails done often :) I could go on and on about great grandma edith! She is forsure someone I want to be like when I grow up! I love you so much grandma and hope you have a great birthday! Thanks for your great example to me and such great memories! ... "You just make adjust to every stage in life, they are all great" Grandma!


Yesterday we celebrated Grandma at a nice reception home! It was so fun to celebrate GRANDMA... I really love this lady!

No comments:

Just Married

Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!