Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 26

I'm thankful for my cousin Lori! I married into a great family and she is one of the reasons i love my in laws! SHe is so fun to be around and is a huge support to Josh and I. She's very talented too! I hope to get to know her better but want to wish her a happy birthday week! (real birthday is on the 24th) But we birthdays celebrate all week! Thanks for being so awesome and fun Lori! WE love you and happy birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so sweet!! Kerra I just love reading your blog!!

Just Married

Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!