Today I'm thankful for My Grandma Carol! I was only 2 when this women passed but she was an amazing women who's left a legacy. She loved us her grandkids and spent many hours with us. She didn't have the easiest life growing up. She was a single parent and loved having the missionaries over. She was a convert the gospel and from what I understand a great member. She lead a great life for her kids and had hope for better things. She was a beautiful lady also! I'll have to post pictures later :) Thanks grandma for raising such a great family that we can still all be so close. Can't wait to make more memories with you in heaven! Love you and thank you again!
I found a great post by my aunt read
Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!
1 comment:
Lotsa' smiles from me. I am so glad that you remember her and she remains in your heart.
Post a Comment