Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 21

Today I'm thankful for Nathan Osmond and his amazing Music! This guy also loved Tiffany so much and before she passed he wrote the song called 'Forever Mine' just for her and our family! I wish I could share it with you! But it is amazing, the lyrics are so reassuring for us as a family. He even sang this song at the close of Tiffanys funeral services. The Lyrics talk of how we need heaven to take care of our Little Girl and watch over her until she can once again be forever ours! I love listening to this song on those hard days and I love even more that Nathan wrote this just for her. He a great singer with inspiring songs! Check him out on youtube :) Thank you Nathan for giving us something to cherish!

No comments:

Just Married

Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!