Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13

Today I'm thankful for President Hinckley! Was he not one of the most inspiring people? His out look on life is a trait that I want to adapt into my life. He always had a way of making us laugh or cry. And did you not love him waving that cane? Or how he would go get his cute little wife after conference grab her by the arm and walk out waving and smiling! He just one of those people I could hang out with everyday! The Be's are especially something I love that he taught us. Loved him as a prophet and person! Thank you for the life you lived and the example you are to us all!





1 comment:

Jenifer said...

I sure LOVE him too. He was truly a great man!

Just Married

Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!