Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1 and Day 2

Day 1:

I'm so thankful for one of my good friends Ashton Rosenlof! She is a new year baby and was such a great friend to have growing up. She is so positive about life and she has a love for it. I have a lot of great memories with this lovely lady! Even though we don't stay in contact much any more I'm so thankful that she could be such a great friend to me and show me how to have FUN in life.






Day 2:

One of my favorite primary teachers was Bev. Terry! But I loved this old lady like a grandma she was super spunky and just loved us her primary class. I don't remember specific memory of her but I remember the way she made me feel. Always so special and important. She had a influence on me to treat kids well and show you loved them.

No comments:

Just Married

Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!