BEFORE
AFTER!!!
The next few pictures are just some that I love! We experienced being "PARENTS" on christmas eve. Making sure the house was ready and all the toys were set for Santa to come. We were up until 11:30 getting it ready! I'm sure this won't be the last year :) LJ loved his new bed, he walked right up to it, climbed up and pushed all his unopened present on the ground! Logan still unsure about that nice old Santa... What a fun time of year to have a toddler we loved having Christmas morning at our house and loved seeing all of our family. We were so spoiled and loving all of our fun new toys
4 comments:
Oh I love you and your cute little family. I love that picture of Jesus you got and i am so happy you had a wonderful christmas.
It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! It is always more fun with kids around. Miss you.
Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. Isn't Christmas better with kids of your own?
Um Kerra Lee do you blame the kid??? I'm a little afraid of that Santa :)
Miss your guts but then again your so much cooler online right?
Post a Comment