Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's My Tag...


My cute little Aunt Julie Tagged me with this tag... I'm not all up to date with the whole tag business hence the reason my tag doesn't follow all the rules! But I've got 7 sweet facts about me so here it goes....



1. For the first 3 months of my marriage Josh and I lived in a trailer.... Not just any trailer but a 5th wheel trailer....LOL! WE loved it and can hardly wait to tell our kids how cool we were because of it.... The picture show's josh getting water from the hose to give us showering water and dish water... Fun Memories!





2. If I could have any pet in the world it'd be monkey....


3. My biggest pet peeve is when people leave food on their plates and than just throw them in the sink with out washing them off first grr......!

4. I check my blog and face book atleast 6 times a day.... Obsessed!!!

5. I've only missed 5 weeks in the past 2 yrs and 10 months of my goal of going to the temple weekly... Yeppy! We love the temple too... Up here in logan it's all old people we really enjoy them they're so smart and teach us lots...

6. I Love my husband so so so much and he's NEVER yelled or gotten mad at me in the 6 years of dating and the 4 months of marriage... Even when i'm really moody he still loves me...He's the best....

7. This is my goal in life.... (of course all the normal ones too, like have family and raise them strong in the church) I want to get my hygiene degree and go to a 3rd world country and help them with any dental needs they may have. I've always wanted to be famous for something or when people say my name, them to be like she's the one that..... Well I hope that in this country, that i go to some day, that i'll be known as the Tooth Princess.... ??!! Jk not quite but i do want to just do something to benefit those around and especial those less fortunate.

I'm suppose to tag 7 other people and i don't even have that many blog friends so if you are looking at this than you should definatly give it a try it's fun thinking about yourself.... good luck!

5 comments:

MakingChanges said...

Am I an aunt or a cousin? I guess aunt is fair since my kids call your mom Aunt Valerie. Loved your facts, and they even included a picture. FABULOUS!

Tiffany said...

Love your facts! Love that you lived in a trailer-that is AWESOME!! You are so funny-I remember how fun you are! Miss you...

Bret Bushman Family said...

I love you guys, you are to perfect for each other, we sure miss you, I never now when your in town, you have to come over and say hi, ok. Love ya, Shauna. loved your facts as well, I haven't gotten around to it yet.

The Leatherberry's said...

I just read all of your posts! So stinkin cute! I'm so glad I found you on here. You and Josh, oh my gosh, are so lovey dovey! It's cute! Brandon and I were laughing cause we aren't so nice to each other like you two are! We were seriously laughing hard at some of your posts, like the chubby one...WHAT?! I can't believe someone said that. You know that's not true! And I almost got a tear when I read the post about Tiffany. I was trying to not tear up cause Brandon was reading it too. What game was it? I go to all the games, but I actually have missed a few. I love BYU too! That's so cute that they do that. Tell her I definitely want her autograph since she is famous now!:)

AliandT said...

I'm pretty sure I knew all those facts about you except for the monkey your silly :) and I think the name your looking for is the prophy princess. How are things going do you miss me like crazy?

Just Married

Just Married
Just Coming out of the Manti Temple!!! We loved the temple and the sealing... It was the best to see all of our family all together in the temple. It's such a blessing to have you all there we love you so much!!